Sorrento Events strives to provide the best customer service available. As a real flower shop, we understand and appreciate the concerns of Internet shoppers regarding the security and proper fulfilment of their orders. We have established this Return and Refund Policy to provide our customers with a complete understanding of how replacement orders or refunds are processed.
Refund and Replacement Policy.
We want your order to be absolutely beautiful, so if you are for any reason unsatisfied, please contact us to report the problem. We would be happy to replace an arrangement with the same (if possible) or similar arrangement if your flowers do not arrive the way they should. To qualify for a replacement or refund, the following conditions must be met:
- All replacements requests or quality concerns must be made within 24 hours of delivery.
- A photograph of the bouquet in question should be submitted to help us understand what went wrong.
- Our care instructions needs to have been followed, as we cannot guarantee the quality of flowers that have not received proper care.
Occasionally, certain flowers may be out of season. Sorrento Events reserves the right to make substitutions when necessary. We will not be able to offer a refund during these instances, but we promise to maintain the style and colour scheme of your arrangement using flowers of equal value. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another similar colour.
Sometimes the recipient is not home at the scheduled time of delivery. In these instances, we reserve the right to attempt delivery to a neighbour or another trusted person on the behalf of the recipient, but it is best to arrange alternative delivery methods, such as leaving the bouquet on the porch, beforehand. We cannot be held responsible, however, if conditions are not fit for fresh flowers.
If you believe a bouquet was never delivered, please let us know as soon as possible. We may need 24-48 hours to investigate the situation. It is the responsibility of the client to provide accurate delivery instructions. Refunds will also not be granted if the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.
We understand that customers sometimes need to cancel their orders. Cancellations are allowed up to 24 hours before the delivery date.
Terms and Conditions.
- By accepting the order, the customer acknowledges that they have read and understood the Terms and Conditions, as well as the Sorrento Events Refund Policy.
- We will only personally deliver flowers within the Cape Town Central business district and immediate surrounding areas with a maximum radius of 25km. Any orders further than that will be referred to trusted partners.
- Please note that we make every effort to make the delivery on the scheduled date. We cannot guarantee to deliver a bouquet on an exact requested time but will endeavour to do our best to be there as close as possible to your requested time.
- Clients are welcome to add special instructions like which flowers their wife loves or hate. We will do our best to follow instructions when possible.
- Sorrento Events reserves the right to reject any order that we deem questionable or possibly fraudulent. When Sorrento Events receives an order, we review the entire order and periodically compare the information provided to us with the bank of the person placing the order. If we determine that fraudulent information is provided, then we will send an email to the sender to inform them of the situation to determine if the information was provided in error.
- Sorrento Events is not liable for customer errors that result in the over-ordering of a product. During the checkout process the customer is provided with a total of the order prior to the order being submitted. Sorrento Events makes every effort to review orders where multiple quantities of a same item are ordered, but we do not guarantee, nor are we liable, for any order sent out exactly as the customer ordered.
BACK TO PAGE »